What’s On In Port Easter Treasure Hunt – supported by FAB FM
Sunday 21st April from 10am all ages welcome, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Collect your Treasure Map and Easter Egg Bag from the Information Centres (listed below)
- Find the shop that matches the logo on the map
- collect your Easter Egg Treasure
- like them on Social Media (on mum or dads phone)
- get your map stamped and move onto the next one!
At 12pm with your map completed, make your way to the Port Douglas Community Hall on Mowbray Street and place it in the Easter Entry Basket.
Prizes will be drawn at random by the FAB FM Easter Bunny! There will also be an Easter Egg Hunt to find the egg with the major prize sticker!
Sausage sizzle provided by the Port Douglas Neighbourhood Centre with volunteers from the Generations Church.
Maps available from:
- Reef Adventure Centre 32 Macrossan St
- Port Douglas Tourist Information Centre 23 Macrossan Street
Thanks to our many wonderful supporters, What’s On In Port, FAB FM, Mossman Print, Coffeeworks, Glengarry Big 4 Holiday Park, Wildlife Habitat, Lady Douglas River Cruises, $22 Shop, With Sugar, Portobella, Bambooshak, Port Douglas Crocs, Sportspower, Imagine, Casa Mia, T-Shinta, Hair By Julia, Funstuff by Lynda, Lemonade & Sparkles, Daves BBQ Chickens, Moonglow Port Douglas, Evert Fine Jewellery, Generations Church, Port Douglas Information Centre, Reef Adventure Centre, Port Douglas Neighbourhood Centre,