Indigo Port Douglas
Avoid the crowds on our luxury sailing catamaran – Indigo Port Douglas. We pride ourselves on our small group sizes, that ensures a more personalised and intimate experience. Day trips and sunset sailing is limited to a maximum of 12 guests, with no children under 10, except for private charters.
Whether it be a day trip snorkelling on the reef, a sunset sailing cruise or a trip combining both the reef and a sunset, your trip on-board Indigo Port Douglas will be unforgettable. Swim with beautiful reef fish and turtles at Low Isles, snorkel the reef, watch whales or just sit back and enjoy the tranquillity in this World Heritage area.
We are also available for overnight and extended charters from the Whitsunday Islands up to Lizard Island and everywhere in between. We take a maximum of 4 pampered guests on our overnight trips.
Sunset Sailing in Port Douglas
Come and enjoy a beautiful 2 hours sailing in the waters off Port Douglas
As the sun sets behind the mountains of Mossman Gorge, enjoy a drink as well as some complimentary cheese and nibbles on the foredeck of Indigo 2.
Indigo 2 is the only vessel that runs a two-hour sunset cruise, giving you plenty of time to soak up the stunning twilight atmosphere.
With a maximum capacity of 12 guests, Indigo 2 provides a fantastic opportunity for our guests to experience a Port Douglas sunset cruise, but without the crowds.
- Complimentary Finger Food
- BYO drinks. Fridges and glassware on board.
- Departure from the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina at 4:00pm
- Returning at 6:00pm.
- Departure times vary with the seasons.
- Price: from $70.00
- Maximum of 12 passengers
- Minimum age 10 years (N/A on private charters)
Please confirm with the Captain at the time of booking.
Contemplating a private sunset experience? Prices start from $840 for two hours of exclusivity.
Lunch Cruise in Port Douglas
Come and enjoy a delicious lunch as we cruise on the Coral Sea.
New for 2019 we are offering 2 hour and 3 hour lunch cruises with a delicious seafood platter and fresh salad crudités. Non-seafood and vegetarian/vegan catering can also be accommodated.Depending on the weather we can cruise along Four-Mile Beach, or sail out towards the Low Isles, or take in a scenic tour of Dickson’s Inlet in perfectly calm waters.
Commence with drinks served on the foredeck before enjoying a beautiful lunch in Indigo’s spacious cockpit.
Please note that the Lunch Cruises do not involve swimming or snorkelling.
- Depart from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. 1:00pm departure for two hour cruise, midday for three hour cruise.
- Seafood platter with Salad Crudités, and fruit. Non-seafood and Vegetarian options available. Please advise when booking.
- BYO soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Prices start at $90 pp for two hour cruise, $120 for three hour cruise
- Minimum of 6 guests (can have fewer than 6, but price starts at 6 guest price)
- Maximum of 12 guests
For that exclusive family or corporate lunch how about a private charter? Prices start at only $1080.
Want something special? Check our website for personalised snorkelling trips, reef and Low Isles, weddings and more!