Food and Beverage Supervisor
This is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to excel.
The iconic Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas is reimagining our dining experience If you are passionate about delivering consistent quality produce and enjoy a dynamic interesting environment then this is for you. We are seeking a Food and Beverage supervisor to oversee and support our catering operations.
We are known for our friendly staff, happy work environment and positive attitudes. The successful candidate for the role will require
· ability to lead and guide the food and beverage team.
· ability to cover all aspects of Food and Beverage operations including but not limited to BOH and FOH staffing/ costing/ ordering/ rostering/ wages/ training – chef experience preferred but not essential
· Be dynamic, creative, multiskilled and hands on
· Attend and contribute to management team meetings
· Strong administration, computer and organisational skills
· Excellence in presentation, time management and team leadership
· Ability to liaise confidently with suppliers and government bodies
· Experience with large numbers in the preparation and service of buffet breakfasts & lunches is preferred.
· Availability over a 7-day roster including weekends
· Current drivers license and own transport
· This role will report directly to the General and Assistant Manager.
· Immediate start for the right person. Local preferred
If you think you have the skills required for this rare and diverse opportunity
please send a covering letter & resume to: email@example.com, or fax 07 40419499.