Divine Beauty Mossman is a busy skin clinic offering full beauty services, in a small town surrounded by sugar cane fields in Far North Queensland. Vicki Collinson started her career in the skin industry 20 years ago, Vicki has worked in many skin clinics and day spas from Port Douglas, Melbourne and London, Vicki was one of twelve finalist for Best Beauty Therapist in the Australian Beauty Industry Awards 2019.
The staff at Divine Beauty have many years experience, the team of Skin Therapist are passionate, friendly, professional and have a strong desire to improve, develop and learn new skills.
Advance skin treatments are what the skilled therapist love to do. Divine Beauty has won 8 awards in the hair and beauty category over the past 3 years. When a client comes to them with a skin concern, our Skin Therapists pride themselves on listening to the client, gaining their trust and helping them to build confident in their own skin again.
Our team of highly trained experts are ready to cater any unique requirements of our customers.
Our Skin Therapist has the professional expertise to help each client improve the appearance and condition of their skin by the application of appropriate cosmetic and paramedical treatments. The facial service the Skin Therapist will offer include a combination of the following:
- Consultation and skin analysis
- Skin cleansing
- Specialised skin care treatment, including exfoliation techniques and streaming
- Manual massage of the face neck and shoulders
- The application of face mask
- Home care and advice for the future treatment and products
We are committed to ensuring that your quality of life is enhanced by our professional massage therapist with a combination of Swedish and Aromatherapy techniques
Experience the ultimate full body rejuvenation with an individual body treatment tailored for you. A total body relaxation treatment with glowing results. Skin feels smooth and looks hydrated, restored and revitalised.
DMKC foundations provide superior coverage with sheer application. The highly pigmented formula:
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is long lasting and moisture resistant
- Provides a flawless coverage that lasts all day minimal touch up required
- Is formulated with an oil free, botanical base
- Contains the revolutionary organic preservative BIOCENCE
- Includes a variety of shades to match all skin tones
IPL HAIR REDUCTION
Intense Pulse Light is gentle on the skin, you will be seduced by a very warm sensation at the moment of the flash. Only on sensitive areas you might feel a tingle… but nothing like older IPL or laser technologies.
Progress of your hair removal program.
- A noticeable decrease in hair regrowth since the first session.
- Between 8 to 21 days after each session, your hair will begin to fall out.
- Throughout the sessions, your hair will become finer and less dense.
- Optimum results should require 6 to 8 weeks treatment.
BROWS AND LASHES
Lash curlers are a thing of the past, set the new stranded in glam. You can have luscious lifted lashes that are retained even after showering or swimming and can last up to 6 weeks.
Lash Lift aftercare
- Avoid excess hot water or stream on lashes for the first 24 hour.
- Avoid shampoo, make up removers, creams, eye cream on the lash or eye area for 24 hours.
- Do not rub or play with your lashes.
Henna Brows are a form of eye brow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or henna tree.
HAND & FEET
Hand and Feet require all the pampering they can get, we use them every day for all sort of task. Make sure you look after yours with are Divine hand and feet treatment. We use the most stringent hygiene procedures for all of our treatments.
Hard wax and strip wax are selected for optimal results. Highly trained wax technician carry out all body waxing with modesty and compassion. 24 hours after care advice, no tanning, no sunbathing, no spas or sauna, avoid deodorant, minimal exercise.
- Wash your skin daily to keep follicles clean and free of bacteria.
- Exfoliate 24 hours before wax to remove as many dead cells as possible, to ensure the wax grabs to the hair only.
- Don’t book an appointment if your skin has had too much sun exposure or if you have recently had a spray tan.
Whether you ‘re spending a weekend in Bondi, a week in Fiji, or a month in Maui, here’s what you need to do to look your best.
- Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove dead skin cells
- Do not wax or shave 24 hours prior to tanning
Day of Tan
- Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Do not shower, exercise, sweat or get wet for at lease 5 hours after being tanned
- Avoid waxing after your tan
- To maintain your tan, keep skin well hydrated with the uses of body butter or moisturisers
|Monday – Friday||9am – 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am – 12pm|